Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gen1 SBC Caddy CTS

Re: Gen1 SBC Caddy CTS

Quote Originally Posted by MiniD1CK5 View Post
    Went from a 13.8@112 to a 12.21@113 just by swapping to drag radials there. You can tune all you want but in the end the power has to get to the pavement through the tire and if it can't handle the power u have, instant smoke show. Lol
    Cale we get it, you dont like Terrace Bay. You"ve made you point more then a few times. No one cares. Some people just want to go and have fun with their cars.

If I hate it why have I raced there more than you? I'm telling him before hand what I had wished people had told me before my first outing
    FUNCTION >FORM

Randy Probst's take on the BRZ "it's like a BMW and a Lotus had a baby"

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere." -Colin Chapman

"He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling"

Quote Originally Posted by MiniD1CK5 View Post
    If I hate it why have I raced there more than you? I'm telling him before hand what I had wished people had told me before my first outing
    If you don't hate it then why do you bash it every chance you get?? I havent seen your car there but once by the way...

And again, I wasn't hating on it I was trying to advise him, you took it as hate.

Sent from my ONE A2001 using Tapatalk
    FUNCTION >FORM

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere." -Colin Chapman

First. Sorry to John for high jacking your thread.

And actually "hate" was your words minid1ck5, not mine . I said "you dont like Terrace Bay". Ive already said what I had to say and I can see Im not getting through to you so I will leave it at that.

OK, you took it to mean I don't like it then. Either way I was trying to offer advice, you just posted to complain about me. As you can see I've ran three different cars over at least 4yrs, the ranger being the first. You know what I ended up having to do with the ranger when I was there? Borrow slicks!
    FUNCTION >FORM

Okay, Terrace Bay isn't the fastest drag strip but it's nice to have something close by. Now let's all hug and get along and stop cluttering up John's intro thread. Welcome to the forum by the way John!

Senior Member test

Drag strip = slicks.

I get my best 60ft times at terrace bay. Also run just as fast as the states. They prep the shit out of terrace.

They prep the shit out of the 1/8th mile, anything after that gets forgotten about
    10 Land Rover LR4 HSE
    97 Supra 863whp 756wtq - 10.22 @ 142.9mph
    90 Castrol Celica Alltrac 600awhp 571awtq (track car)
    92 Toyota Pickup Lexus V8 supercharged 400hp? TBA

Quote Originally Posted by Yota View Post
    They prep the shit out of the 1/8th mile, anything after that gets forgotten about
    I watched them spray the whole thing last year right before elims on Sunday. Every car was breaking out.

Sent from my LG-H812

Junior Member test

We need a track in T-bay, at least then if I break my car I have family there. I'm worried about what I will do if I break in terrace bay since its quite a long way home. And I'm not too worried about traction since my car don't make much power anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    We need a track in T-bay, at least then if I break my car I have family there. I'm worried about what I will do if I break in terrace bay since its quite a long way home. And I'm not too worried about traction since my car don't make much power anyway.
    Terrace Bay isn't that far from Thunder Bay. You could always tow it back to town if needed. Last year my brothers car broke so I drove mine home and his car went home in my trailer. If you have to trailer it home just let me know. Worst case I could go home unload and then head back and get your car. There are always options.

^ yup, you'll never be stranded. There's a lot of good people that show up to Terrace Bay and would to help get your car home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12