Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Thread: Thunder Bay District Car Clubs 2016 Poker Run for Camp Quality

Thunder Bay District Car Clubs 2016 Poker Run for Camp Quality

We have 7 car clubs teaming up for the third time to put on a Poker Run for charity. All proceeds will be donated to Camp Quality.

WHEN: Saturday, July 9th, 2016
    WHERE: Start/Finish at the Slovak Legion with check points around Thunder Bay
    TIME: 12pm-4pm
    COST: $10/ticket - pledges/donations/sponsorship are encouraged!

A ticket gets you a poker hand. You can play as many hands as you want and have as many people in your car as you want. Everyone start at the same location and is given a list of clues to check points around town. When you reach a check point you collect a card. Everyone meets at the finish line location for by 4pm where you will enter your hand(s). The person with the highest poker hand wins a 60" TV donated by Samsung & The Power Centre. There are a lot of other prizes and give-aways for random hands, everyone has a chance to win something!

Pledge sheets are available right now if anyone is interested in starting to collect donations. You can also get in touch with me if you would like to sell tickets. Remember, all the money goes directly to help kids battling with cancer! If you collect over $30 in donations you will receive one free ticket(poker hand). Tickets are currently on sale. If you would like a pledge sheet or a ticket(s), please PM me or post in this thread and I will arrange to meet with you. Each car club provides volunteers to man one of the check points - volunteers can still play a poker hand(s) to win. If anyone is interested in being one of the volunteers please post in this thread.

Let's show our support and make this a great charity car event for Thunder Bay. This is a great opportunity to enjoy the summer and take a cruise in your vehicle with friends. Please don't be shy to start collecting pledges, let's out-do last year's event and raise as much money as we can for the kids at Camp Quality!

Re: Thunder Bay District Car Clubs 2016 Poker Run for Camp Quality

This event is two weeks away. I'll have tickets for sale at the meet tonight!

Re: Thunder Bay District Car Clubs 2016 Poker Run for Camp Quality

Tonight is the last chance to get advanced tickets to this awesome event this Saturday, I'll be meeting with people tonight for tickets. $10ea please PM me or post in here.