Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1992 Acura Integra RS ..I did a thing

Re: 1992 Acura Integra RS ..I did a thing

The car is alright, it's nothing crazy, it's just a green Honda, gets me to work.

And yeah, I got your message, texted the guy about the drivers seat and tranny/manual swap bits but it's an auto, didn't get back to me about a price on the seat or pictures of condition/colour so I'm just waiting it out for a reply.

All of my parts are in, got speakers I accidently ordered (meant to put it in watch list and added to cart by mistake and checked out my other parts for the truck without noticing) so I got some Rockford Fosgate 6.5" 3-way R1's, my car only has front speakers so I only needed one set. A Pioneer something and other all digital headunit (lighter than factory headunit because I swear that's entirely the reason I bought this..) I had to order the speaker wiring adapters so I'm not splicing anything to install the speakers, I ordered a dual single din dash kit with radio harness adapter, and a single din cup holder, I'm so fucking jacked to have CUPHOLDERS!! I can't even express the excitement, you don't understand until you don't have them.. the.. the struggle.. was so real..

Anyway, I picked up all that crap as well as some yellow Nokya's for the fog lights because JDM or something..

Imgur app crashes when I try to upload photos so I'll post content once I'm home from work

So, a series of events happened and I got offered a price on this I couldn't refuse so it's "sold" with conditions I still use it to get to work until my Passat is delivered.

So I have a set of BBS Moda M1's if anyone is interested?

of course it is... who bought it?
    ALL THE HONDAS!!!

Senior Member test

Half sad this sold already. Actually kind of liked it.

I wanted to keep it but I like flipping cars, I always get to drive something new. My Dad actually bought it, I had to borrow his truck to deliver a car I sold and pick up another one I bought so he took the Integra for the day and when I got back he asked if I was selling it and I said eventually, so he said he's taking it when I sell it. So, it's "sold" but still mine until the Passat arrives in a few weeks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123