Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Thread: Potholes & Manhole Covers (How to report them)

Exclamation Potholes & Manhole Covers (How to report them)

It's that lovely time of year again where the roads are quite shitty in a lot of areas. I haven't seen anyone post this up here before but if you notice potholes and/or sunken or raised manholes and have some time you can report them at http://www.thunderbay.ca/Living/Gett..._a_Pothole.htm
    "Exhaust gases go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster"

///M3 Journal | E39 540i Journal | Turbo Install | Carbon Roof Time-Lapse Install

How to: edit posts | post pictures w/ browser | post pictures w/ tapatalk

Re: Potholes & Manhole Covers (How to report them)

Thanks for the info Nabs. I had no idea that you could report these things.
    Nothing happens unless somebody sells something.

2017 Nissan 370z Chicane Yellow

If you hit a pothole and damage your car take shit loads of pictures of your car, the pothole, the road leading up to the pothole. My buddy completely mangled a steelie last year and then reported it and the city put up a warning sign a day or two later and then his claim got denied because they said they put a sign up and he should have avoided it.
    Quote Originally Posted by VRsuper6
    the inards of the VR is actually filled with babies getting punched in the face repeatedly. this is where the sound comes from, sweet sweet infantile punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabs View Post
    It's that lovely time of year again where the roads are quite shitty in a lot of areas. I haven't seen anyone post this up here before but if you notice potholes and/or sunken or raised manholes and have some time you can report them at http://www.thunderbay.ca/Living/Gett..._a_Pothole.htm
    Hole-y crap man I had no idea. How do I share this to Facebook
    '09 GT 6MT PRHT Liquid Silver Metallic
    High Performance DBA Slotted rotors, Porterfield RS4 pads, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, RL-600 Full Synthetic Brake Fluid

This is great, thanks for sharing Nabs! Already have a good list to report.

Another tip, you only have 10 days, the police told me I had 30 days to make a claim so I was trying to find time to get the car in the air to take pictures of my oil pan that exploded on Court St, by the time I got around to it my claim wasn't even reviewed because it was too late, I'm now paying for an oil pan, oil pickup, control arm, tire, swaybar, tie rods, all out of pocket.. they legit try to do anything they can to make sure they don't have to pay for damages so like Andrew said, take so many god damn pictures, videos even, make sure to have the pictures date stamped, GPS location on, and it's worth while to have your info submitted by a lawyer's handle so they know you're not screwing around.