Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone !

Re: Hey everyone !

:Q looks aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh-real good!

Senior Member evolutionrevolution's Avatar

Haha yeah I dunno I like the look rims are getting rapedd from dirt roads so I thought I'd giver a try. Stands out a lil haha

Saaaaweeeeeet!!

2013 Argento FR-S

Just curious, is that the same one that was at the dealership a few months ago? Because I was considering buying it back in February but it was either selling my Lancer that I've had for almost 5 years and 5 years of payments that I've already been doing or just getting a 2013 Outlander with AWC...I went with the outlander since I'd have 2 vehicles instead of just one...but damn, I really wanted that evo lol That's awesome though man, love it in silver. I'm pretty sure we've driven by each other a few times and gave each other a nod lol Can't wait to hear that BOV!

Bov will be on soon haha waiting for flange yeah I kinda jumped into it and was sold haha was thinking of cruising this weekend if ur down ?

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionrevolution View Post
    Bov will be on soon haha waiting for flange yeah I kinda jumped into it and was sold haha was thinking of cruising this weekend if ur down ?
    hell yeah! I can only do it Friday night though since I'm doing night shift on Saturday night and then back in Sunday morning but I can probably cruise Sunday night as well. I met up with Trent (dark blue lancer) and Matt (red Evo 8) a few nights ago it was pretty awesome. But yeah, if you can do it tomorrow night or Sunday night that'd be sweet. Oh and P.S., my girlfriend totally wants to ride shotgun in your car at some point if that's cool with you lol

Quote Originally Posted by MITSU View Post
    hell yeah! I can only do it Friday night though since I'm doing night shift on Saturday night and then back in Sunday morning but I can probably cruise Sunday night as well. I met up with Trent (dark blue lancer) and Matt (red Evo 8) a few nights ago it was pretty awesome. But yeah, if you can do it tomorrow night or Sunday night that'd be sweet. Oh and P.S., my girlfriend totally wants to ride shotgun in your car at some point if that's cool with you lol
    I hate that's I missed at mitsu meet yeah maybe Sunday night ! And I'm cool with that haha I've taken lots for rides :p

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionrevolution View Post
    I hate that's I missed at mitsu meet yeah maybe Sunday night ! And I'm cool with that haha I've taken lots for rides :p
    Yeah well there were some other guys there, don't think they were from this forum but there was a stock civic with rims, red cavalier with body kit, and a cobalt ss as well but we didn't really cruise for long mostly standing around in Tim Horton's parking lot waiting for their friends to show up. We maybe drove for about a total of 8 minutes . But at least I got to meet Trent and Matt

Oh and btw my girlfriend sent me this when I said you'd let her ride shotgun...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImageProxy.jpg  
    Last edited by Mitsubaru; 08-14-2014 at 10:41 PM.

Yeah well there were some other guys there, don't think they were from this forum but there was a stock civic with rims, red cavalier with body kit, and a cobalt ss as well but we didn't really cruise for long mostly standing around in Tim Horton's parking lot waiting for their friends to show up. We maybe drove for about a total of 8 minutes . But at least I got to meet Trent and Matt
    I don't have a body kit D:, unless you're talking about the maroon 4 door. And yeah that was awkward me rolling up and seeing a evo 8 and two other nice lancers. It was intimidating.
    AWDsome

Quote Originally Posted by Waiino View Post
    I don't have a body kit D:, unless you're talking about the maroon 4 door. And yeah that was awkward me rolling up and seeing a evo 8 and two other nice lancers. It was intimidating.
    No need to be intimidated! And my bad I thought you had a body kit, mind you I only really saw the front of it, with the aftermarket bumper. But hey man you way nicer rims than my stock lancer rims lol

Ah you're thinking of Kevin's yeah that one has a body kit, with the bucks logo, I showed up at terry fox, and rolled by at Tim's. I'm the red two door with the savage rust issue and the toyota emblem. The childish looking fella. But in other notes I really like the colour of your car, and that evo 8, wow. I've wanted that car since I was 10 playing underground 2 lmao.
    AWDsome

This ones mine. 15 inch beretta snowflake wheels, where he has 17 inch PT cruiser wheels haha.
    AWDsome

Quote Originally Posted by Waiino View Post

This ones mine. 15 inch beretta snowflake wheels, where he has 17 inch PT cruiser wheels haha.
    Still looks better than my stock ones lol I'm just waiting for money to get the rims I want but Thunder Bay roads are brutal so I figured stock 16" with thick rubber means less impact and less chance of bending rims and damage suspension parts lol Stiff enough as it is with my coilovers. But yeah, that EVO 8 was mean. I was behind him when we were going to Terry Fox and I was breathing in his fumes like a mad man, smelled delicious.

Still looks better than my stock ones lol I'm just waiting for money to get the rims I want but Thunder Bay roads are brutal so I figured stock 16" with thick rubber means less impact and less chance of bending rims and damage suspension parts lol Stiff enough as it is with my coilovers. But yeah, that EVO 8 was mean. I was behind him when we were going to Terry Fox and I was breathing in his fumes like a mad man, smelled delicious.
    Yeah my sister has bent 17s on our roads in her RSX. Its m
    AWDsome

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast